Monday, March 31, 2008

La Última FHE

On the 31st of March we were in a day of lasts. It was the end of the month and in April we wouldn’t receive bus passes so it was our last chance to go into Madrid and to Sol without paying so off we went.It was Paige, Chelsie, and me who went in and we had a lot of fun. As always, heavens from the Mallorquina are delicious so I bought 4 of them. We headed back to Alcalá and made it just in time for the opening of Institute. We had an amazing class and since it was the last time our Professor, Faustino Lopez, bore a powerful testimony about what it meant to be Christian and LDS in Spain. I was really impressed. After we all said our goodbyes and I got a picture shaking his hand because I knew deep down that he would be called a seventy at conference.And he was! He is such a stud.After we had our last FHE as a family so we decided to take some family photos. Here are the highlights.Basically it was a night of laughs and fun and a great way to say farewell. Afterwards Andrew, Emily, Callie, and I were riding the bus home and I was eating one of the Heavens that I had brought home with me and out of no where Andrew dumped his water bottle on me and it gave an interesting appearance.It was a very fun night.

No comments: